Established in 2010, BeBa Energy have been developing, designing, installing and maintaining the highest quality commercial solar PV systems for well over a decade.
Not only are we proud to have installed over 600 individual systems, we are also proud to say that we now look after nearly £152m worth of solar assets as if they were our own; this includes systems that were not originally built by us.
We pride ourselves on taking our clients on the journey towards a new system in a professional and straightforward manner – handling everything from the cost/benefit analysis and feasibility studies to planning and due-diligence.
Once the system is operational our clients rest easy knowing that BeBa are at the forefront of cutting-edge developments in solar PV management to help them get the most out of their investment.
Most recently this is reflected in our investment in a specially-designed solar panel cleaning robot, as well as significant investment in on-site energy monitoring.
Working as part of an experienced technical team to develop technical designs and documentation for new installations. To maintain a high-level customer experience for our existing and new O&M customers and ensure that our monitored systems are run as close as possible to 100% availability.
Prioritising your daily tasks, being proactive and having a good memory are key to the success of this role, along with confidence and professionalism on the phone.
Assist and help the project delivery and customer service team whenever required.
- Monitoring of Solar PV systems under the BeBa Energy maintenance plans,
- Active member of the technical and project delivery teams.
- Aid in all stages of PV system design,
- Initial design/feasibility study as part of the sales process,
- Detailed physical and electrical design for the final sales proposal,
- Further updating of designs and As-built drawings as part of project delivery.
- Assist in maintaining quality of designs by checking the work of other team members.
- Monitoring of all solar portals three days a week and liaising with other members of the team to follow up faults and ensure the rota is maintained. Provide weekend and holiday monitoring cover on a rota basis,
- Raise cases on the CRM for all faults and system intervention,
- Customer liaison for faults through to resolution including co-ordinating site visits as required with scheduling team,
- Daily review of cases to ensure they are resolved as fast as possible and case notes are kept up to date,
- Provide monthly reports which analysis performance of all monitored systems and review together with the technical team.
- OTHER DUTIES
- Aiding clients who call in with system faults – New and existing,
- Assist in warehouse organisation and stock movements,
- StaySafe (lone working app) management.
The jobholder’s performance can directly impact on the performance of the business by;
- Establishing good relationships with customers, suppliers and contractors and ensuring timely responses to customer enquiries and issues on site,
- Effectively supporting the Technical Director and the team in the delivery of all projects, meeting all timescales and deadlines.
- University degree in relevant Engineering field (Electrical, Mechanical, Renewable Energy).
Skills & Experience
- Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail,
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative,
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision,
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multitask,
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office suite – especially Excel and Visio,
- Experience in CAD,
- Professional and confident telephone manner,
- Interest in learning all aspects of Solar PV.
All Staff will be expected to have a flexible and adaptable approach and to do what is necessary to deliver what is required for the business to operate effectively and efficiently.
From time to time, it may be necessary to give some flexibility in working hours as well as duties to ensure we deliver high customer expectations.